Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 108votes)

The Sacred Blacksmith

Alt Names: alt 聖劍鍛造師alt 聖剣の刀鍛冶alt Seiken no Blacksmithalt Seiken no Katanakajialt Seiken no Swordsmithalt The Sacred Sword's Blacksmithalt The Sword Blacksmith
Author: Miura Isao
Artist: Yamada Koutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place after an abominable war that foisted a "devil's contract" upon a land. Cecily Campbell, a former noble's daughter who joined a knighthood, encounters a man who dispatches some hoodlums with one sweep of a mysterious sword. The man possesses the power of the same "devil's contract" that has become taboo, now that peace has been restored. Cecily has been searching for a blacksmith who can repair an old sword she inherited from her father, and that mysterious young man happens to be blacksmith named Luke. This encounter launches their adventures together.
Go to The Sacred Blacksmith Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shock and Awe - SPOILERS New Window DeadEye
  • 9 Replies
Topic HOw do you feel about this manga? New Window Zero King
  • 7 Replies

110 Comments

This whole "lost in a cave" thing took so long, I had to re-read the previous chapters to remember why...

Spoiler

Well, time for some 納刀. :-)

I want to downvote you, dragonk1ller, but I just can't...

since the main char resembles sakura haruno to me i feel like justice has finally been done(atleast for chap 21). : )

Down Votes ensues

Thanks for the update, was waiting for this

Spoiler

What the hell.

体は剣で出来ている。

I have seen to many hentai manga to know where this is going

Well, Luke did get stabbed from behind in the next page...

Ewwwww:

Spoiler

I have seen to many hentai manga to know where this is going

Ch.37 Pg.11

Spoiler

12 pages... YOU MOTHERF-

Anyway, thanks for the upload!

yeah... tell me about it...

Spoiler

What the hell.

12 pages... YOU MOTHERF-

Anyway, thanks for the upload!

Ewwwww:

Spoiler

Reading 36 chapters in one day melted a little portion of my brain. So, this is as far as the light novel has got to? Nothing else to do but to wait.
that's a straight sword, not a katana. Luke has been studying the wrong techniques for years. We're doomed...
And now we wait until volume 8 comes out... Hmm, 6 months or so?
I reallu just hope somehow that luke keeps his resolve :/
boom!...its the SWORD!
Like omg luke found the sacred sword and its so painfully obvious he loves cecily i bet when he is about to die or cecily will save him some how. But i would put it past the author to have luke die cuz that seems the most likly atm sad but what can u do cecily needs to save him.
I want a demon sword. Or a Kandachime. Either works for me~! Or dual wielding? huehuehue....
Oh man...too fast!!! My heart can't keep up Posted Image
dammit this manga has too many close up drama moments its turning ridiculous, like the power of drama invigorates the stupid cecily character.
Quite worried about Aria... but yeah the author should slow down a bit...
@dustiler

Not all men do it and it is only to a singular item that THEY hold dear. For example, a guy can love the living heck out of an old 1990 mustang, enough to give it a name and cherish it, but to another, it is just a junk and only HIS cherished 2012 ferrari is worthy.

That and realistically, IRL cars and guns aren't alive and it doesnt have sentient thought. It is just wishful thinking that an inanimate tool (unlike the swords) has life for these people. In fact, naming a tool doesn't equal to giving it equal human rights. For all it could be, if the car suddenly gains sentient thought, the love they feel would be possessive love, sine it is THEIR car and THEIR possession
And now the heroine has arrived! Kill the slavers! or at least the one that we don't know!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics