Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ToG's gossips (from SIU's blog)

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

lovesiu

lovesiu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts

POPULAR

He says he will upload gossips like this every week (I love this kind of gossips, Thanks SIU, please keep on with this.) and here it is.

2012.11.26 today's gossip

Spoiler

2012.12.05 today's gossip
Spoiler

2012.12.12 today's gossip
Spoiler

2013.01.02 today's gossip
Spoiler

2014.07.20 today's gossip

Spoiler

Edited by lovesiu, 21 July 2014 - 03:03 AM.

Nero

Nero

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 304 posts

He says he will upload gossips like this every week (I love this kind of gossips, Thanks SIU, please keep on with this.) and here it is.

11/26 today's gossip

5. Nowadays, Yuri got hooked on 'raising cute boys' game that Repellista had introduced her. She can't get out of it since there's a character that resembles Baam.

Hahaha, oh wow this is just brilliant. Thank you for translating them.

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
Ahhh yeah :D More info from the ToG world :D SIU knows how to keep us happy during those 7 days :D
Thanks for the gossip :D
Btw, can you, instead of adding new posts with new info, just go with something:

EDIT 1, EDIT 2... or something along the lines of "date added" NUMERICLY ONLY :)

Edited by Will of NGE, 26 November 2012 - 04:47 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Femto

Femto

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationRussia
This is good. Makes the world more alive. I am sure before we know it there will be a light novels set in the tower world, and side stories about the characters. Hmm, maybe I should try to write something...

Furudo Erik

Furudo Erik

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 733 posts

11/26 today's gossip

1. VIole's clothes are chosen by HaJinsung. He sends Viole a lot of clothes every season, which troubles Viole

I knew it.

3. Recently, Yeon came to make Barbeque without burning it, so the team members, in order to celebrate this, open barbeque party every weekend.

Funniest one yet. also we should all congratulate Yeon on her successful graduation to American cooking.

*Golfclap*

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.
"Raising cute boys"? No offense, but the title is creepy as hell.

If Novick is in the "too bothersome" level, I wonder in what kind of level would Dan be...maybe "wants to kill"?

Gyetang (the giant chicken) is in the "wants to eat" level. :P
---------------------

Funny how good of Jinsung's fashion sense, yet, his hair sucks.

Edited by TheDasilva1, 26 November 2012 - 05:05 PM.

Furudo Erik

Furudo Erik

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 733 posts
Considering he went along with the Emile suggestion in the first place, and even complimented him, I'm assuming that Dan would fall under just "bothersome".

The real question is what category Koon falls under.

lovesiu

lovesiu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts

Ahhh yeah :D More info from the ToG world :D SIU knows how to keep us happy during those 7 days :D
Thanks for the gossip :D
Btw, can you, instead of adding new posts with new info, just go with something:

EDIT 1, EDIT 2... or something along the lines of "date added" NUMERICLY ONLY :)

You're welcome :D wow.....That'll make me feel responsible if this is truly uploaded every week . but I'll try :D

Theris

Theris

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 227 posts
Dan was on the "wants to kill" during the short time when Ran was under the assumption that he screwed up in the test, I suppose ?

Usually, Dan is probably on a lower level that Novick. I don't see what part of Dan's behavior can be more bothersome than "always wants to fight you".

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts
This is so awesome. Brings a huge depth to the world(s) SIU is building. AWESOME! And thank you, lovesiu, for bringing it to us and making us aware of it!

6. Ran warned Novik that he got into 'too bothersome' level.

Ran divides people into 5 levels.
1. slightly bothersome
2. a little bothersome
3. bothersome
4. very bothersome
5. too bothersome
6. wants to kill
and of course there is no person who is in 'not bothersome' level.

7. Surprisingly, Novik is the best cook in Koon's team. Ran says cooking is the only reason he lets Novik alive. However, Novik only cooks in special days, so the team members are trying to increase the special days.

Wow, these two shocked me quite. Novik? A cook? And a good one on top of it.
I always thought Ran is a tsundere, but I am not so sure now. We will see. :D

Edited by 101010, 26 November 2012 - 05:09 PM.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
Let's be honest, we would probably get annoyed if someone was behind us all the time trying to pick up a fight.

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationInside vanilla ice~

Considering he went along with the Emile suggestion in the first place, and even complimented him, I'm assuming that Dan would fall under just "bothersome".

The real question is what category Koon falls under.

Yeah considering both are from Koon family and that he was hired by Aguero and working under his conditions, makes me wonder what trick did Koon A.A use to get him on the 'team'.

BTW thanks for this!!! pretty awesome info!

Edited by Genboke, 26 November 2012 - 05:18 PM.

tumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o2_250.giftumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o4_250.gif

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Thanks a lot^^ I was trying to google translate this but like always I got only nonsensical stuff. :D

Fearless

Fearless

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationEngland

Funniest one yet. also we should all congratulate Yeon on her successful graduation to American cooking.

I'm sorry what?

"I wonder if the full stop key on your keyboard is broken." ~ A friend of mine
“Who am I? Well I’m just a passing traveller.” ~ Passing traveller

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

I'm sorry what?

American?! In ToG
Hell must have frozen over...Wait .

kfi6l.jpg

Antique

Antique

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • Location(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I love this so much. It almost kind of feels like a chapter, it contains such interesting information. If this, a chapter, and SIU's afternote came out every week I would be a happy camper. :)

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

I love this so much. It almost kind of feels like a chapter, it contains such interesting information. If this, a chapter, and SIU's afternote came out every week I would be a happy camper. :)

I would love to see some fancomics of the gossip :D

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Dresos

Dresos

Potato

• Members
  • 150 posts

2. The best food that Viole can cook is cream spagetti

3. Recently, Yeon came to make Barbeque without burning it, so the team members, in order to celebrate this, open barbeque party every weekend.

7. Surprisingly, Novik is the best cook in Koon's team. Ran says cooking is the only reason he lets Novik alive. However, Novik only cooks in special days, so the team members are trying to increase the special days.

Hmmm... SIU is talking very much about cooking here and he told us that the coming arc would be more light hearted than the previous one.

Could this mean!?

That the upcoming tournament is a cooking competition?

Antique

Antique

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • Location(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ha, so the Workshop Tournament is actually a cook-off? That could be pretty hilarious, Viole would make his cream spahgetti to woo the judges and compete against Novik from Koon's team. Food and knives flying in the air...

Lol I kind of want it to be a cook-off now, it would be too funny to pass up.

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
Yihwa would be pretty useless in that tournament.