Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Master Author Blog/Translations Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
169 replies to this topic

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
Why doesn't someone who understands korean, give us mortals just the short (about who and what) is each of those entries, we could even vote on what we want next.
Example, "This one is about Backryun and the creation of Walhaiksong.".

Edited by Stanislav Å tefinovec, 25 February 2012 - 02:18 AM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
well, i think that maybe they don't have time at the moment,

wait a little longer and i'm sure they (Lafa or Naver or someone esle) will translate everything

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
Kroll pasted the text I think on page 4 of this thread just run that into google translate it is very rough of course but you can figure some things out at least.

Edited by potato, 25 February 2012 - 02:34 AM.

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts
Yeah, Google translate will help you understand very little what is being said but if you really want to find out about the rankers go for it.

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.

Er... it says in the blog the 3 lords are Molic One P. GR, Joochun(translates to alcohol river because he loves alcohol), and Flux. Zahard's only the symbollic ruler for now...

Now I'm understanding where came the "Red Three Eyes" of Zahard, I bet this is from 3 lords. One eye = one lord.

Lazy Tiger

Lazy Tiger

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 526 posts

Now I'm understanding where came the "Red Three Eyes" of Zahard, I bet this is from 3 lords. One eye = one lord.

Zahard most likely had his symbol made before he entered the tower. In that case the logic is probably backwards. The 3 lords were named after Zahard's 3 eyed symbol...

That is... if they are related at all...

25th_chestnut

25th_chestnut

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 155 posts
A very short summary of the supplemental information about the top rankers in the author's blog:

Spoiler

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
Thanks for the summaries, looks like I was wrong about #14 not being affiliated with the 10 great families. The only ones not affiliated with the 10 great families are Backryun and Luslec.

Edit: Funny how Anne Zahard's parents have a bad relationship

Edited by fistsofrage, 26 February 2012 - 09:09 AM.

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Thanks for the summaries, looks like I was wrong about #14 not being affiliated with the 10 great families. The only ones not affiliated with the 10 great families are Backryun and Luslec.

Edit: Funny how Anne Zahard's parents have a bad relationship

Maybe that's why Enne went crazy, Luslec was affiliated with them at some point.

Thanks for the summary 25th :)

Edited by Urek Mazino, 26 February 2012 - 01:09 PM.

Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Naver.com

Naver.com

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
Something for you guys to read until the next chap comes out and hour and a half later
Enjoy :)
Spoiler

Spoiler

edit: Maxes->Mexes

Edited by Naver.com, 26 February 2012 - 01:45 PM.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Wait wait wait... who's the Maxes? And thanks, Naver.com, whoever you are. What an odd name you've.
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Something for you guys to read until the next chap comes out and hour and a half later
Enjoy :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

edit: Maxes->Mexes

I think I love you.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

janiec55

janiec55

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPoland

Wait wait wait... who's the Maxes? And thanks, Naver.com, whoever you are. What an odd name you've.

here
http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Mecseth
Flux is his son or creation..

fizzler

fizzler

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
You guys are SO awesome. Thanks for the translations!!

So Eurasia Enne Zahard is the lovechild of 2 family heads AND inherited Zahard's power when she became a princess - that explains a lot about her strength..

Looks like SIU's really setting himself up for a loong series..

25th_chestnut

25th_chestnut

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 155 posts
Of the Ten Great Clans:
Spoiler

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts
So many great translations, thank you very much. It is interesting to see 8-15 rankers because they typically are the heads of family/organizations that influence the tower. We are starting to get a sense on how the political machine of the tower is starting to work. It seems like the three rulers makes all the decision and the ruler conference is made up of the (I am guessing on this part) from the 10 family heads.

Also doesn't it seem like that there are a good percentage of rankers/high rankers that come from the 10 great families? Just the way the prince talks about who passes the test on floor 20. I can see how the military power stays within the great families as well.

I Hear A Thunder Queef

I Hear A Thunder Queef

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
After a year of creeping TOG forums i finaly decided to make an account >.> , buuuut anywayssss
i have a wild crack thought that the reason why Eurasia Enne Zahard went crazy MIGHT be because she got pregnant with...... Baam. :0 !! Lol and by " with baam " i mean baam being inside of her, and when i mean " being inside of her " i mean being inside her stomach, of course... The reason i thought of this was because she was sealed, like-wise with baam. And because her parents are wave controllers. And because she has zahard powers. And because being pregnant makes women really cranky. Buuuut this thought is really wrongish because she wasnt in the cave obviously...so someone might have broken her seal. Well someone probably already broke " her seal " IF she really got knocked up with baam.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

After a year of creeping TOG forums i finaly decided to make an account >.> , buuuut anywayssss
i have a wild crack thought that the reason why Eurasia Enne Zahard went crazy MIGHT be because she got pregnant with...... Baam. :0 !! Lol and by " with baam " i mean baam being inside of her, and when i mean " being inside of her " i mean being inside her stomach, of course... The reason i thought of this was because she was sealed, like-wise with baam. And because her parents are wave controllers. And because she has zahard powers. And because being pregnant makes women really cranky. Buuuut this thought is really wrongish because she wasnt in the cave obviously...so someone might have broken her seal. Well someone probably already broke " her seal " IF she really got knocked up with baam.

It's because her 13th month ignition weapon drove her insane. The personality inside must be a serious nutcase (maybe even demonic).

I Hear A Thunder Queef

I Hear A Thunder Queef

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Crap. I feel stupid to not even think of that :$ totally forgot thoae weapons have personalities, no wonder the weapon was sealed with her.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

A very short summary of the supplemental information about the top rankers in the author's blog:

Spoiler

Adori Zahard has the Gold November not the Gold December. Colorless December was owned by Enne/Anne Zahard.

Edited by fistsofrage, 27 February 2012 - 04:33 PM.