Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

My Content stopped showing posts

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

wintercry

wintercry

Potato

• Contributor
  • 169 posts

Usually, every time I make a post It'll show in the "My Content". Apparently ever since the update it stop doing so.

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
It still shows up on mine. Under My content>Forums>Only posts.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

wintercry

wintercry

Potato

• Contributor
  • 169 posts

What I meant is that it's not getting updated anymore. Like when I made this topic; this topic won't show up in the My Contents; the only ones that's showing are the ones that was posted prior to having today's update.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

It's the same for me too. I made several support threads today and they don't show up on the My Content page.

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

So, is there an answer from anyone? I just came to make the same comment, I've also created new forum threads which have still not appeared in "my content" after 24 hours, and, comments I've made in threads I've never posted in before are also not being added to "my content" like normal..........again, 24 hours have passed on some of them and they still don't show up. 

And there is absolutely nothing showing up in "my content">forum>only posts.......since the upgrade. it shows my last post was 1:11 am yesterday, which was a few minutes before the site went down (for me at least). Needless to say I've made probably a couple dozen posts since then.

Edited by svines85, 20 March 2013 - 12:47 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

wintercry

wintercry

Potato

• Contributor
  • 169 posts

Any answers yet? This is generally how most people tend to do to find new replies, so a heads up on this issue would be nice.

Edited by wintercry, 20 March 2013 - 07:06 PM.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

I hardly look into people's content or my own content but since you guys brought it up, I went to check and it is true that anything prior to today's posts isn't there ^^''

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

yeah, I'd have to agree with wintercry in that I assume this is how everybody keeps up with the forum conversations they're involved with. Me personally, I can't keep up with all the convos I'm in if they're not going to compile somewhere.........heck, I've joined or started another dozen or more since the upgrade,  in addition to the almost 700 already in "my content". As things stand now I can barely follow up on any of them. 

Tn7HA0h.png

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

This might be one of the bugs caused by the "aggressive caching" Grumpy had to implement. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well.........these things happen, and it seems like a lot of "bugs" or hitches from the big change are being fixed, so hopefully this one won't last either. I mean, not having a "history" of forum posts for people who're active in the forums is, well, I wish "my content" was updating, that's for sure.

edit: I see some of my most recent posts have started to appear under the "posts" section, so maybe the problem is being worked out. 

Plus I guess I'll try using the "follow this topic" button for now.......I've never really used it before, "my content" has always worked fine for me up till now. 

Edited by svines85, 21 March 2013 - 02:51 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

This was fixed (and My Content updated to include the stuff it left out).

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^