Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

chapter that I don't approve of, keeps appearing! @_@;;

help chapter problem

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

xxParanoidxx

xxParanoidxx

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPotatoland~!
Hi, and merry christmas by the way.
I just want to ask help with one of the chapters I want to remove from the serie I'm doing; Living with one leg by nasty cat (spanish version)

The problem is that I've been trying to remove chapter 5, but it keeps appearing in the homepage as newly uploaded. I don't know what's going on @_@; Is been like this since yesterday.

If someone could help me, I'll give you my very since thanks!
:batoto_024:

Bajo el Puente Scans En Español

Grupo dedicado a traducir webtoons Coreanos y mangas de horror

Unete a nuestro grupo, no necesitas experiencia para unirte, te enseñamos lo que no sabes hacer :D Bueno eso solo aplica para los puestos que no tenga que ver con traducción ya que si quieres ser traductor tienes que hablar Inglés, Coreano o Japones.

Join us! You don't have to speak Spanish to join, and don't worry about how to communicate with everyone in hour group.

Most of our members speak English!!

www.bepscans.com

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Hi, and merry christmas by the way.
I just want to ask help with one of the chapters I want to remove from the serie I'm doing; Living with one leg by nasty cat (spanish version)

The problem is that I've been trying to remove chapter 5, but it keeps appearing in the homepage as newly uploaded. I don't know what's going on @_@; Is been like this since yesterday.

If someone could help me, I'll give you my very since thanks!
:batoto_024:

If you are the uploader, unapprove the chapter and change the title to "DELETE", that way there won't be any confusion next time.

Also: Moved to Quality Assurance.

xxParanoidxx

xxParanoidxx

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPotatoland~!
Ah! Thank you very much :)
I'll try doing that and see what happens.

Bajo el Puente Scans En Español

Grupo dedicado a traducir webtoons Coreanos y mangas de horror

Unete a nuestro grupo, no necesitas experiencia para unirte, te enseñamos lo que no sabes hacer :D Bueno eso solo aplica para los puestos que no tenga que ver con traducción ya que si quieres ser traductor tienes que hablar Inglés, Coreano o Japones.

Join us! You don't have to speak Spanish to join, and don't worry about how to communicate with everyone in hour group.

Most of our members speak English!!

www.bepscans.com

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Ah! Thank you very much :)
I'll try doing that and see what happens.

I already deleted the chapter, you can do it next time. :)

Lucy97

Lucy97

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

sorry for bumping an old thread but I got linked here from the faq:http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/16724-batotos-frequently-asked-questions/

anyway, i accidentally uploaded two copies of the same chapter (chap 6 of http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/yashio-to-mikumo-r6281) and so i wanted to get rid of it. I have already changed the title to DELETE but i have no idea how to unapprove a chapter. Somebody help?

Edited by Lucy97, 03 February 2014 - 04:14 PM.

AcidWeb

AcidWeb

Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 119 posts
  • LocationPoland

It was already unapproved. 

I removed it.

KCCLogo.png

Lucy97

Lucy97

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Thanks. Sorry for the trouble. Btw, since I'm here i think there's no need to create another topic. This same manga have two copies of chapter 5 by the same group so could a mod please delete it?

AcidWeb

AcidWeb

Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 119 posts
  • LocationPoland

Done.

KCCLogo.png